It’s always fun to have the perfect snacks on your table, like having the best and tasty pizza to share with your loved ones. Of course, we always have that favorite taste of pizza based on our preferences; and one of the most sought-after pizza flavors is the BBQ chicken pizza with pizza sauce recipe. With its sweet pizza sauce, you will enjoy the chopped barbecue chicken with tons of cheese in your pizza.
Perhaps you want to know more about how to make or prepare barbecue chicken pizza with pizza sauce on your own. That’s why in this article, you will know how to make it, as I will give you some quick and easy recipes to follow. Surely, you will obtain all the goodness once you’ve mastered how to bake it.
What is a Barbecue Chicken Pizza?
The Barbecue Chicken Pizza is known as the low-carb version of a classic pizza. You can make this tasty and mouth-watering pizza on your own, as the ingredients are only a few and very easy to find. It only requires you a little time to prepare, and it goes way beyond just pepperoni and cheese.
It packs a whole lot of flavor for a movie night; thanks to its shredded chicken ingredient and pizza sauce, you will no longer have to wait for your order, and you would be able to save a lot of money. And since the topping would only require you to have a barbecue pizza sauce with specific ingredients, here are the ingredients needed for the perfect pizza sauce.
- Olive oil
- Roasted Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Mixed Italian Herbs
- Red Pepper Flakes
BBQ Chicken Pizza With Pizza Sauce Recipe
Since you want to learn how to perfectly make the best barbecue chicken pizza, here is the quick procedure in creating one. But first, you should know all the necessary ingredients aside from the pizza sauce ingredients to bake it to bubbly goodness.
What to Prepare
- Pizza dough (refrigerated)
- Shredded and cooked chicken
- Pizza sauce
- ¼ Red onions
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Mozzarella cheese
Instructions to Follow
To successfully make the best barbecue chicken pizza, here are the steps to follow. Take note, I highly recommend that you use refrigerated pizza dough, so you don’t have to worry about the preparation.
- Preheat the oven from 400 to 500 degrees and grease it with cooking spray. And while waiting for the oven to warm, stir the chicken and the barbecue sauce from 4-6 minutes or until it gets soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking sheet and brush it with olive oil. Transfer the dough to the sheet and roll it out into an almost 10-inch round. Press and roll dough into a large circle and slide it onto the baking sheet. Top the dough with ¼ cup barbecue pizza sauce, and spread it over the dough.
- Next is to top your dough with shredded chicken in an even layer. Also, put cooked onion, cheese, and sprinkle it with red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and even paprika if you are using it. Once it’s done, bake it for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese is melty, and the dough has been cooked through, or until the color of the crust gets golden.
- Once the time is up, garnish it with chopped cilantro before serving and sharing it with your loved ones. Afterward, when you’re all set and done, remove it from the oven and serve.
If you’ve ever been to restaurants that serve pizza, perhaps you tried some flavors, just like the barbecue chicken pizza with pizza sauce. However, you could skip the line queueing and bake it your own. At least, if you already mastered how to bake one for yourself, you can save more money, and sure enough that your pizza is healthier, unlike the ones you’ve tried in the restaurant.
It only takes some time to practice since the procedure is very easy. I hope you understand how to make barbecue chicken pizza with sauce from the quick and easy guide. May you enjoy sharing your homemade pizzas with your loved ones, and just keep practicing until you achieved that taste you’ve always wanted.