Who does not like pizza? Whenever you go out to eat pizza with your friends, the waiting can be a bit boring. You want to satisfy your pizza craving right away with freshly-cooked pizza slices. But it’s a different story when you are the one who bakes it – waiting can be fun. How do you make a home-made pizza that is better than takeout? How long does pizza take to cook? Scroll through to find out.
Prepare the Pizza
The process of preparing a pizza is a lot easy. With different sauces and toppings in the market today, you have a lot of options to choose from. Worry no more if you want to make the best home-made pizza.
How to prepare a pizza?
- The first step in making your home-made pizza is to make your dough. Make sure to place the dough at room temperature for about an hour before patting it.
- Roll the dough onto a parchment paper and start to shape it according to your preference.
- When it comes to the toppings and sauce, it is up to you to design and sprinkle your desired toppings. After all, it is your home-made pizza.
See how easy it is to make? Now that you know the process of preparing your pizza, you are ready for the baking process. In the next part, you will learn how long does it take to bake a pizza.
The Cooking Process
To achieve the perfect home-made pizza, it is crucial to know how long you should cook one. So how long does pizza take to cook?
- Before placing your uncooked pizza in the oven, make sure to crank it up to as high as it can. The heat will help in making your crust crunchy and flavorful. Let it preheat for about 30 minutes. This will affect how long the pizza is going to be ready.
- When the heat is enough to bake your pizza, use a peel to transfer the pizza to the baking steel. How long does pizza take to cook? It usually takes up from 3 to 5 minutes. You will notice the melting of cheese and the crust will turn into golden-brown. And that is how long to cook pizza.
Finally, you now know how long does pizza take to cook. After all the preparing and waiting process, it is time to serve your delicious home-made pizza. From the oven, transfer the pizza to a rack enough for its size, and let it cool. Slice it and share it with your family or friends. You can munch all of it, too. No one will judge you! Here’s how to learn more about baking pizza.
There is no denying that pizza is one of the most desired food in the whole world. Now that you know how long does pizza take to cook, always remember that baking your home-made pizza comes with a lot of trial and error. But when you start to get the hang of it, you will make the most delicious home-made pizza ever.