How To Clean Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven
A pizza can be cooked in various cookware at home. But restaurants and stores which make commercial pizza in bulk usually use a heavy-duty oven such as the Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven. Cleaning such pizza equipment is crucial in pizza making. As it efficiently does its work done, it also needs to be cleaned. Learn how to clean Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven in this article.
Benefits of a Clean Oven
You will find cleaning an oven to be a difficult task, but there are many benefits that you will get from it. The following are that benefits you'll get if you have a clean oven:
It Saves You Money. A clean oven will perform efficiently, using less energy and reach the desired temperature more quickly. It will practically save you money on electricity.
It Prevents Potential Health Risks. Health studies suggest that burnt or overcooked foods could contain cancer-causing compounds. Those uncleaned leftovers are burnt on to the oven's insides every time you cook, and these compounds may be transferred on your pizza or any food cooked in the oven.
Your Food Tastes Better. Given that an oven is clean, it retains heat much more efficiently, and it distributes heat evenly as well. Because of this, your pizza or any food is cooked more evenly, resulting in a better, more delicious taste.
It Prevents Accidental Fire Occurrences. A dirty oven is risky for an accidental kitchen fire. As more leftovers build-up are burnt inside the oven, it can produce a lot of smoke. A dirty internal fan is also risking a fire. You are also advised to gather all debris falling to the oven's bottom, such as foils and other food spillages. It is one of the essential benefits you will get if you know how to clean the Lincoln Impinger pizza oven.
Cleaning the Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven
Cleaning this type of oven is a bit challenging when doing it for the first time. It takes practice on how to clean Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven to save you time and energy and avoid damaging the oven. The maintenance of this oven can be done daily or weekly and even monthly basis. Here are the steps to follow:
- As you start to clean the oven, work first on the equipment's exterior surfaces using a detergent or a commercially available stainless cleaner. When using a commercial cleaner, double-check its contents to avoid damaging your conveyor oven's aluminum surface. Finish the task by wiping with clean water and using a dry cloth to dry the outer surface.
- Before proceeding to the oven's interior part, clean the crumb pans and the guards first with the detergent solution you used in cleaning the oven's outer surfaces. Cleanse them with clean water.
- Next, take out the conveyor belts by pushing back the pin that holds the belt in place. Push it backward and slide the conveyor belt away to loosen it. However, if it is still stuck, try going into the end part and slightly push it to loosen the part.
- Place the conveyor belts on a sink and use a steel brush to scrub the conveyor belts to remove crumbs that have stuck on it. After that, spray some non-caustic degreaser and soak it for 20 minutes to help speed up the grease dissolving process.
- Finally, rinse all the parts with warm water and dry them thoroughly.
Learning how to clean Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven every week involves a more in-depth cleaning because dirt and leftover have piled up for a week.
- The first thing to do is disassemble the conveyor belts, baffles, panels, and fingers. If the parts are now disassembled, spray a non-caustic degreaser and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then, prepare your sink where you will wash all the pieces.
- While waiting for the degreaser to dissolve, clean the exterior surfaces of your oven. Using a mild detergent solution, wipe across your oven to remove all the dirt.
- After removing all the interior parts, you can now freely clean the inside of your oven. Carefully wipe every edge on the interior, leaving no trace of crumbs or anything inside. To dry it off, wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Wash the baffles, panels, and fingers with a mild detergent and rinse them with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Reinstall the part to their proper places. Always double check if you have put the parts in the right place securely. You can also refer to your oven manual to help you with the reinstalling process.
Maintaining the cleanliness of your pizza oven is vital for various beneficial reasons. It makes you efficient in baking your specialty pizza, and it is also reflected in the taste of your baked food. Learning how to clean Lincoln Impinger Pizza Oven is also necessary for maintaining your baking partner's efficiency, which is worth your investment. Know more about pizza ovens.
April 2, 2021
By: Lisa Lore
Pizza has taken the world by storm, and so did COVID-19. Now, people are stuck in their houses, doing whatever they can to take away their boredom.
April 1, 2021
By: Peter Aldridge
Whether you plan to start a pizzeria business or want to make a homemade pizza, a countertop pizza oven is your best choice. You have to be keen on selecting the best one, and it must be worthy of your significant investment.