Pizzas come in many toppings and flavors, but it does not mean that you will also need a lot of time to prepare it. Pizza is the first thing that you can think of when you’re craving fat but tasty food. You can consume it for breakfast, lunch, snack, or even dinner. If you are planning to munch on some pizza and have a safe stash of it, you can cook whenever you feel like it; then, frozen pizza is here for you. Frozen pizzas are convenient when we need to whip out a meal when you don’t have the energy and time to shop, or it is an excellent replacement for a hearty meal that you can easily heat and serve in just a few minutes. You might wonder how these goodies are made or where it does even come from. Here is the process on how to make frozen pizza.
Different factories are producing a lot of frozen pizzas. When all the ingredients are ready, they mix it using a mixer for about four minutes. After they do the dough, they leave it to rise for about half an hour. The big glob of dough is now divided into a smaller one so that the machine can easily flatten it.
You can cut the flattened dough into a circular pizza that we know. After that, add the toppings evenly to the dough through a machine.
The next step on how to make a frozen pizza is to put it to a blast cell or a big freezer for 20 minutes with a temperature of -31.6 Celsius. Then you can wrap it individually. You can discard the imperfect pizzas or the ones with irregularities using a machine, put the good ones in the boxes, and are now ready for delivery in the supermarkets.
Using machines can produce a ton of pizza in a short period. You need not worry that it is not well done since there are still workers who check every ingredient, weight, and quality of each pizza. It is not as hard as you think. You can also try to make your own homemade frozen pizza recipe. Read more and learn how to bake frozen pizza and enjoy it like the same frozen pizza in the supermarket.
Homemade Frozen Pizza Recipe
You can easily find frozen pizzas out there in any store, but since we are experiencing a pandemic, make and bake your homemade frozen pizza recipe from the comfort of your kitchen. Besides saving time and money, you can also fully decide the toppings and mix everything that you want on your pizza. Learning how to make frozen pizza is better than frequently opting for take-outs. To start this homemade frozen pizza recipe, prepare the following ingredients, and follow the steps below:
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of Salt
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 and ½ activated yeast
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Pizza sauce or any sauce of your preference
- Any toppings of your preference
- Once you have prepared all the ingredients. Mix all your dry ingredients first. Then add the warm water to the activated yeast. Let the mixture still until it becomes foamy.
- Pour the water and yeast mixture into your dry ingredients and mix it until you achieve a good and the soft consistency of the dough. You can also try using an electric mixer and just let it mix for five to six minutes.
- Once the dough is done, let it rise for about one to two hours.
- After the dough has risen, divide it to the size of your preference. This mixture is good for one regular 11’ inch pizza, but you can try making mini pizzas out of it.
- Roll out the dough and start flattening it depending on how thin you want your crust to be.
- Place it on a tray and partially bake it until it looks halfway cook. Set it aside and ready the sauce and toppings.
- Get your partially baked crust and top it with your sauce, cheese, and the toppings you want. This is where you can decide what will be your signature homemade frozen pizza recipe.
- Wait for the toppings to set on the crust and cover it with a plastic wrap. Freeze it and bake the frozen pizza anytime you want.
How To Bake Frozen Pizza
You already know how to make frozen pizza, and you are now wondering how to bake frozen pizza properly. This is the way on how to bake a frozen pizza. Just follow the instruction, and you can enjoy your frozen pizza at its finest.
When baking a frozen pizza, preheat the oven for about 450 ̊F. Unwrap your frozen pizza and place it immediately on the pizza tray of the preheated oven. Let it bake for 15-18 minutes or when the crust is brown, and it cooks the toppings, cut it into slices, and enjoy.
As a bonus, here are some tips to remember for your homemade frozen pizza recipe:
Use aluminum foil for the second wrap. We can use aluminum foil as a second layer of wrap for frozen pizzas. This is an option if you want to keep the toppings fresh, and you don’t want them to dry out when it is being frozen.
Frozen pizza will last longer if you wrap it well. Homemade frozen pizzas, when wrapped nicely, can be good for about two to three months.
Anything that is frozen can go with your pizza topping, but it is better to keep the vegetable out of the toppings when it is just being frozen. Vegetables have a lot of moisture in it, so it is better to just add it when you are already baking the frozen pizza so it will not be soggy.
Why Is It Important To Know What Makes A Frozen Pizza
Take-outs have a lot of preservatives in it. Since you already know how to make frozen pizza and already know how to bake frozen pizza, it will help you lessen preservatives by choosing your healthy sauce and toppings. If you have a specific food that you are allergic to, you can easily pick which goes in or not in your homemade frozen pizza. You can also bond with your family because even little kids can help with making it. It is a good way to spend time together, especially in the times that we can’t easily go out and eat outside. Know more about pizza recipes.
Learning how to make frozen pizza can give you a taste of making something out of scratch. You can easily experiment with what ingredients you can include in your homemade frozen recipe and how big it should be to suit your family. You can also pass your own homemade frozen pizza recipe to other
relatives. These frozen pizzas can easily be stored. Just bake frozen pizza and enjoy it anytime. If you don’t have the time and energy to prepare food or you just want to have a simple snack for sleepovers, you can just bake the frozen pizza and serve it. Pizzas are truly all-around food that you can enjoy anytime. Now that you know how to do it try it and enjoy it.