One of the best things in life is having a slice or two of cheesy, meaty pizza – delighting in every bite and savoring the flavor of every topping and every ingredient. What makes this experience more exciting is when you have garlic butter sauce, the perfect condiment for your pizza. Yum! Craving already, aren’t you? You’re on the right page because in this article, you will learn how to make garlic butter sauce.
Types of Garlic Butter Sauce
Sometimes, the sauce included in your pizza can be a bit disappointing or simply just does not satisfy your taste buds. But don’t worry, we got you covered. We have here some easy ways to make exquisite, mouth-watering butter garlic sauce right from your kitchen.
1. Papa John’ s-inspired Garlic Butter Sauce
To make Papa John’s garlic butter sauce, we have to clarify our butter. Clarifying butter is a process wherein we separate milk solids and water ingredients of the butter and leave us with just the butterfat. One good thing about this sauce is that it has a longer shelf life, so you don’t have to worry about storing it in your kitchen for a while.
For this recipe, we need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 pound salted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place the butter into a saucepan over low heat. Let it melt. DO NOT stir.
- Spoon the foamy layer on top. Discard it.
- Pour the middle layer of the butter into a separate dish.
- Discard the milk solids.
- Add garlic powder and salt to taste and stir.
- Your Papa John’ s-inspired garlic butter sauce is now ready.
2. Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
This sauce has only four main ingredients – butter, garlic, basil, and oregano. You can use either salted or unsalted butter, whichever you prefer most. Also, you can either use dried or fresh basil and oregano. Using fresh herbs add more color to your sauce. If you choose to use fresh ones, double the amount, and you’re good to go.
- 1/3 cup (76g) butter
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- PlaTake a small pan. Place butter on the pan.
- Turn the heat on and set to medium-low. Let the butter melt
- Drop the garlic to the melted butter. Let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add two teaspoons of dried oregano and 1/4 tablespoon of dried basil (or four teaspoons of fresh oregano and 1/2 tablespoon of fresh basil). Stir.
The sauce is a significant factor, especially for food lovers. It can make or break their eating experience. Now that you have these easy DIY garlic butter sauce, you can enjoy different sauces of your preference, and eating your pizza, bread, seafood, or pasta will never be boring. Which one suits you best? Know more about pizza dip.