How To Make Mini Pizzas: The Easy Ways
Do you want to turn your child’s birthday party into a fancy one? Do not just stick around with your normal birthday celebration foods. Mini pizzas can be a good one to add on the list to satisfy your guests, especially the kids. Learn how to make mini pizzas with the best mini pizza recipe down below.
Small but Delicious
Cooking pizza is perfect for family gatherings and celebrations. However, the preparation process can consume most of your time. The thought of baking mini versions of pizza makes the task easier than how it seems. They are just so cute to have in your hands, especially when you see the toppings and cheese pressed together in one mini layer.
There's nothing more fun than seeing your family members get one piece of mini pizza and see their faces light up with how tasteful this cute snack is. If you want to know how to make mini pizzas at home, check out the recipe down below to have the cutest pizza experience.
How to Make the Dough
- You cannot make a pizza without dough. The crust is a product of your dough, so it's important to give it the best of your effort.
- The needed ingredients to make a pizza dough are flour, olive oil, yeast, and a dash of milk, sugar, and salt.
- To make your mini pizza dough, you have to mix or combine the flour, salt, butter, and yeast and mix them all well.
- Pour warm water down the center of the mixed ingredients. Knead the dough using your hands until it becomes softer.
- Set the dough on the side and prepare your working area. Spread flour on a flat table so the dough wouldn’t stick to it for the next step.
- Once the place is set, you can now put the dough into the flat surface and knead it using your hands for more than five minutes.
- After the dough has softened, put it inside a bowl, and wrap the bowl with a cling wrap to close it. Let the dough rest on the side for about an hour until it grows in size.
How to Make Mini Pizzas
- While your dough is resting on the side, start preparing your toppings for the next step. Make sure that you also have your tomato sauce with you. What is pizza without a tomato sauce, right? Do not forget your cheese as well. Mozzarella cheese is the go-to choice for this perfect snack.
- Then, preheat your oven until 200 degrees celsius.
- Once everything is ready, you can now take your dough out from the bowl. Slice the dough into mini sizes.
- Shape it in a circle using a rolling pin. If you don’t want your pizza diameter to become smaller when the pizza shrinks in size while baking, make sure to add an extra size when rolling out the pizza dough. But be sure to stick to mini size.
- Place the mini pizza dough in a tray with parchment paper.
- Then, you can now add the pizza sauce on your mini pizza. Use a teaspoon so you wouldn't spill out the extra sauce. Add your desired toppings and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Once you’re done, you can now bake it in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the time, you can now take it off from the oven and serve it to your kids and your entire family to enjoy.
Those are simple eight steps on how to make mini pizzas at home.
Why Are Mini Pizza the Best?
Every bite of a mini pizza can make you drool. You can even have it as a whole in your mouth with just one bite, and let the flavors burst. You can always add more toppings to it like chocolates and marshmallows to make it more child-friendly - if you plan to serve it in a kiddie party.
Benefits of Pizza
- This is also a fun way to push your kids to eat healthy vegetables. You can top your pizza dough with veggies and fruit toppings that can attract your children's cravings.
- Pizza isn't all carbs and goodies because you can customize it to your liking, especially if you want to reduce your fat and calorie intake.
- Since pizzas contain tomato sauce, your body will become fueled with lycopene. It’s a good nutrient that can combat toxins in your body, even those that can cause certain types of cancer.
- You also cannot forget the cheese. It is one of the ingredients that can provide your body with its needed nutrients. Cheese can help supply your bones with calcium, which is a great support to maintain its strength.
Learning how to make mini pizzas isn’t as hard as you thought it would be. Although it can double the amount of time, you surely would have fun while baking it. Pizza is truly a universal lover that men of all ages would surely crave for. Here's how to learn more about pizza recipes.
April 2, 2021
By: Jason Kennedy
There are a few ways you go about your pizza; it’s either the old and classic one, which is greasy and junk food, or the other, which is the healthier one.
April 2, 2021
By: Lisa Lore
Who would not crave for pizza? It is the go-to-food for the food lovers, food connoisseur, and those who are just hanging out with friends’ crowd.