How To Make Pizza With Pre-made Dough
Who does not love to spend the rest of the afternoon watching a good TV show paired with a good-tasting pizza? The thought alone makes you crave already, doesn’t it? However, ordering pizza or making your own from scratch can take time. That’s where premade pizza dough comes. So, how to make pizza with premade dough? Learn the steps one by one as you read our easy pizza recipe using premade dough.
Here’s How You Do It
Almost everything has become convenient nowadays. Almost all local grocery stores have it all, especially when it comes to premade goods. You won’t have to worry anymore about trying to make the perfect pizza dough since premade ones are already available and ready for baking. How to make pizza with premade dough? Get ready to make your best homemade pizza recipe with premade dough.
- Buy any brand of premade pizza dough.
- If you stored your premade dough in the refrigerator for quite some time, you will be having a hard time trying to stretch it and shape it. You need to warm it up outside the fridge. The best option would be to place it in an area where the temperature is high to quicken the warming pace.
- Prepare your pizza working place. Take some flour and spread it on a flat surface or table where you plan to roll the dough. This is to avoid your dough from sticking to the table.
- You can now begin to roll your premade dough. Use a rolling pin to make the process faster and more accurate. If you want it thinner, keep rolling it until you achieve your desired dough thinness.
- Once you’ve done shaping your dough, you can begin to add the sauce on top. Make sure not to pour an excessive amount of sauce so you can achieve that perfectly crispy crust.
- Once you’re done with the sauce, begin adding your favorite toppings. You can add pepperoni, veggies, and or anything that you like.
- And of course, what is a delicious pizza without showering it with a generous amount of cheese, right? So add in your favorite pizza cheese to have the best homemade pizza.
- Before placing it on the oven to bake, make sure that you put olive oil onto the baking pan.
- Set the oven to about 300-400 degrees. Make sure that it’s hot enough to give your pizza that perfect crisp but still not too hot to burn it.
- Once everything is set, you can now put it in the oven for baking. Wait for a few minutes until you can see that your pizza is ready to serve.
That’s how easy it is to learn how to make pizza with premade dough. That proves that even if you’re not good at baking, you can still try options to make your favorite food in the simplest way possible. Learn more about pizza dough.
April 1, 2021
By: Peter Aldridge
We grew up seeing bakers kneading dough to make delicious bread and pastries, but the long process in baking became shortened when technology boomed.
November 3, 2020
By: Peter Aldridge
The most time-consuming part of making a homemade pizza is making the dough. That’s because aside from just mixing the ingredient, there’s a waiting time to let the dough rise before you can knead and shape it to make the crust.