How to Make Taco Pizza at Home
Taco pizza is a combination of Mexican and Italian cuisine. We all know that taco is served in a hard taco shell, but we are doing a twist this time. Imagine eating tacos without messing and dropping any of the good stuff? What a satisfying feeling, isn’t it? If you know how to make taco pizza, it would be easier to make a twist.
We will do the best taco pizza recipe for you to follow. Instead of taco shells, we will use a pizza dough as the base, and all you have to do is to have all the ingredients in making a regular taco. This taco pizza recipe is very easy. It is like making tacos, but without shells.
I know you are all excited and drooling now for sure, thinking of making your own best taco pizza recipe. To satisfy your cravings, we prepared a list of the things you need to make your own. The best thing about knowing how to make taco pizza is that you are the one in control of the number of ingredients you what to put in your food according to your desire. It means no limitation, and also you can make sure that all ingredients are fresh and safely served.
This post will help and guide you in making the best taco pizza recipe you can make yourself or with your loved ones at home.
Why Is It Beneficial to Make Your Own Homemade Taco Pizza?
Are you sick of the plain taste of pizza you can buy in your local market? Pissed with the dripping sauces and yummy stuff of your tacos and feel you are not having enough of the fillings? Pizza parlors and taco restaurants are very convenient in fulfilling your cravings. Just one call away, and you can have it. But we will all agree that it is expensive and sometimes very commercial, am I right? So, how can you enjoy it? Well, stop complaining and make your pizza taco recipe you can serve to your family. Learn a quick and easy way on how to make taco pizza.
This recipe can be your new weekend night pizza favorite—a mouth-watering meal where your tongue explores two native foods from two different countries combined. A handful amount of cheese varieties and exploding flavors of toppings prepared and served generously, a unique experience of taste and a wowing combination of two favorite dishes on one plate. We can achieve this all using the best taco pizza recipe and share it with your relatives and housemates.
In making your taco pizza recipe, the first thing you need to have is the pizza crust. The pizza crust is a mixture of flour, water, yeast, salt, oil, and sugar. We can also make pizza dough at home and adjust the mixture according to your taste buds. Pizza lovers have different choices of pizza crust. Some pizza eaters love a crispy and crunchy crust while others prefer a chewy and soft pizza crust. Making the best taco pizza recipe depends on the taste preference of the individual.
Where Can You Get A Pizza Dough?
Varieties of the pizza crust are available in the market, including different pizza sizes, thickness, and many more. You can choose from a crispy or a soft crust, depending on your preference. Having a perfect pizza crust is essential on how to make taco pizza. But if you want to explore more and make your pizza crust like a homemade taco pizza, it is also very possible. Here is a separate recipe for your pizza crust.
- 2 ¼ tsp yeast
- 1 ⅓ cup warm water
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- Dissolve the yeast thoroughly in the water together with sugar. Let it sit for 5-8 mins.
- Mix in the flour, oil, and salt using a stand or a hand mixer. Knead the mixture until it smoothened.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it tightly. Let it rest overnight to rise.
- Pour out the dough to remove air bubbles and work with your dough.
- Divide into 2 and use a roller to make two 12-inch circles.
- Place the crust in a pan covered with cornmeal and prepare for the toppings.
Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe
If you don’t know how to make taco pizza, worry no more. Follow this recipe and create that best taco pizza for your family.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of salsa
- 1-ounce taco seasonings
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese/mozzarella
- diced tomatoes
- sliced onions
- sour cream
- pizza crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Place the pizza dough in a pan covered in cornmeal and bake it for 5 mins.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef on medium heat. Add in taco seasoning and water. Bring to boil and simmer open until no more pink portions.
- Combine the salsa and refried beans; spread it over the pizza crust—layover the beef mixture, sliced olives, and cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-18 mins until the cheese melted. Remove from the oven: spread shredded lettuce, green onions, and tomatoes on top. You can also add sour cream in serving the taco pizza. If you don’t know how to make taco pizza, just follow this easy recipe, and you can create a delectable pizza that everyone can enjoy. Know more about pizza recipes.
Know how to make taco pizza and serve it with your family, friends, and loved ones. They might be surprised by the interesting flavor combination of Mexican and Italian dinner in one. The best taco recipe is easy and achievable even you’re at home enjoying the company of your family and refraining from dangers outside, especially this time of the pandemic.
To reduce your exposure to other people, you can lessen your visit from restaurants. Shop all the ingredients for the taco pizza recipe and decide how vast you’re doing with your food and how many carbs you will digest. You can satisfy your cravings easily, especially when you already have the ingredients for the taco pizza recipe in your fridge.
May 11, 2021
By: Leslie Alison
It is a huge advantage to know how to make homemade pizza sauce to make your pizza rather than buy one. The good thing about it is you can adjust the taste depending on what you want, and you can also put extra ingredients.
May 10, 2021
By: Leslie Alison
This would make it easier to eat this delicious snack and would make the pizza more suited to your taste since you could adjust the recipe with you making it.