How To Reheat Pizza In A Pan
Creating a mouthwatering pizza takes a lot of practice, so you wouldn’t want to throw away the remaining slices. To avoid wasting food, you need to learn how to reheat pizza in a pan. Here are the easy steps.
Freezing Pizza Dough
Before we learn how to reheat pizza in a pan, you probably want to learn first how to freeze pizza dough. Instead of creating a big pizza, you can freeze balls of dough and just grab and cook one if you want.
Ways to Reheat Pizza
Yes, pizza is a tasty treat. But then again, there are times when you and your family or friends have some slices left. Of course, wasting food must never be your option. This is where you must know how to reheat pizza in a pan. Here are some easy options you can follow.
Reheat Pizza on the Stovetop
To reheat pizza in a pan is considered one of the great methods, especially when you want to retain your pizza’s crispiness. There is also a trick on how to reheat pizza in a skillet. It is by adding a small amount of water to the pan.
Follow these following steps:
- Heat your skillet with medium heat.
- Put the pizza slices on the pan. Let them stay there for a couple of minutes without covering the pan.
- Then add a few drops of water on the side of the pan. Make sure that it is only on the side and not on the pizza.
- Then immediately cover the pan and wait for a few more minutes until the cheese is melted. Then remove the slices from the stovetop.
Reheat Pizza in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can either place a slice on a piece of foil then directly put it on the rack of your oven, or alternatively, put it on a hot pan before placing it in your oven.
- Then bake it for about 10 minutes, or you can just wait until the cheese is melted. For a crispier result, bake your pizza a little longer.
Reheat Pizza Using the Microwave
- Place your pizza on a plate.
- Set your microwave to 30-40% power.
- Then reheat your pizza for 45 seconds. You can repeatedly do this if necessary.
Now that you know how to reheat pizza in a pan, you can enjoy your warm and crispy pizza leftovers without wasting anything. Find out more about heating pizza
January 8, 2021
By: Jason Kennedy
If you’re someone who deals with heat in the kitchen or at work often, having a pair of the best heat resistant oven gloves should be at the top of the list of the things you need.
January 8, 2021
By: Leslie Alison
Have you ever walked near a pizza oven, noticing the heat it is giving off? High heat is required to make great pizza, and there are several reasons why.