There are different alternative ways to bake home-made pizzas. When you want to create the perfect pizza, you might want to get a hold of a pizza stone. With the various brands and styles in the market, you have to choose the right pizza stone that gives you the best finish. You have never used a pizza stone before? This article will show you how to use pampered chef pizza stone. Stick around!
Tips When Using a Pizza Stone
The Pampered Chef offers you stoneware that comes with great quality and a safe process in creating pizza. This brand designs its pizza stone for baking homemade pizzas in the oven.
Before you jump into the steps in using pizza stones, first, you need to know the tips when using one. You do not want to damage one of your amazing purchases, right? Go over this section to know how to maintain your stoneware.
- The Pampered Chef pizza stone is made of clay, therefore it should not be preheated before going into the oven. The pampered chef pizza stone instructions indicate that you must also avoid directing the pizza stone to extreme temperature. The design of the pizza stone by the Pampered Chef is not applicable for heat absorption.
- In using a pampered chef pizza stone, there is also a downside to it. As much as it gives you a flavor prepared to your liking, often time, you may notice flavors that are not to your taste. Another one is the possibility that the pizza stone might crack during the process, as it is trapped with heat and moisture.
- When purchasing a Pampered Chef stoneware, you must consider the size and style that will match the pizza that you want to achieve.
In the next section, you will learn how to use pampered chef pizza stone.
How to Use It—A Simple Guide
You are going to go over the easiest and simplest steps on how to use pampered chef pizza stone. Buckle up and read!
How to use pampered chef pizza stone?
- Adjust the oven and preheat into 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spread an amount of flour or cornmeal on the pizza stone
- Place the dough in the center of the pizza stone and pat it nicely into the shape of the pizza stone.
- Stretch the dough until it forms the rim of the pan
- Spread some pizza sauce and add the toppings you desire
- Place the pizza stone in the oven and bake it until it turns to a delicious golden brown
Did you follow these easy steps on how to use pampered chef pizza stone? If you did, you will have the perfect and most delicious pizza you have ever baked. Here’s how to learn more about pizza stones.
You are most likely to create the most delicious home-made pizza after learning how to use pampered chef pizza stone. Make sure to check and maintain the condition of the pizza stone from time to time. But for now, satisfy your cravings and enjoy your pizza!